Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone for Wellington Beers?

• 21-11-2011 1:33am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Ok trying to start a new Irish social circle as have broke up with the misses and most of our mates seemed to be English ex-pats and some Kiwis. So a new fresh start is required. If you drink regulary in Mollies I probably know your face but was thinking it would be cool to meet up with some fellow Wellington Boardsies.

So anyone up for a few pints send me a PM or we could organise a group get together. Doesn't have to be an Irish bar, I drink in Newtown quite a bit too or in any of Welly's fine range of boozers.

Also as summer's coming back again (though you wouldnt think it today) I usually go for a harbour kayak at least once a week after work, only costs $20-30 to rent them from Ferg's kayaks and its a nice way to see the city from a different perspective and get some upper body excercise!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 524 ✭✭✭Exar Khun

Hey just moved to welly. Looking to make a few new friends. Would be up for a few drinks with some Irish heads

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

Cool man, will send a pint pm :-)

Advertisement