Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hell's Kitchen Closed!

Options

Comments

What a shame! :(

Went up there on 13th July 2010, thought it was very well presented.

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Rud

I was in there myself a few years ago and i enjoyed it very much especially with the shell of the A Class just sitting there.A great shame

• Registered Users Posts: 13,025 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

Guys, I wouldn't panic too much just yet. I know Sean personally and know that he has had the pub let out the last few years as he caught up on life, dealt with a few personal things and worked away with his other passion and business, filming and photography. Given that it's one of the landmarks in the town, I can't see the pub sitting idle for too long and I'll keep you all posted on same.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 passionate petowner

Do you think its a wise investment?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Do you think its a wise investment?

Are you thinking of buying the pub?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 passionate petowner

NO, leasing!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

Well, his number is in the first post, give him a call and let us know how you get on!

-Chris- wrote: »
    Well, his number is in the first post, give him a call and let us know how you get on!

I have his mobile number; if they want I can pass them onto Sean.

Good news; the pub was reopened a few days ago :)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭davidlacey

Good news; the pub was reopened a few days ago :)

Good news, have been there myself very cool place

• Advertisement
Advertisement