Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Match abandoned

Options
  • 21-11-2011 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭

The la liga match tonight between granada v mallorca was abandoned during the match. Im dont know why but I heard the weather in Spain is very bad.

I bet under 2.5 goals with powers.

At the time the match was abandoned the score was 2-1.

What happens?

Phone support told me it will be voided if not replayed within 24 hours but they are consistantly wrong with advice.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

If the match was abandoned bets will be made Void.

EDIT: Wrong information

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭restingpilgrim

The la liga match tonight between granada v mallorca was abandoned during the match. Im dont know why but I heard the weather in Spain is very bad.

I bet under 2.5 goals with powers.

At the time the match was abandoned the score was 2-1.

What happens?

Phone support told me it will be voided if not replayed within 24 hours but they are consistantly wrong with advice.

Just looked on paddypower.com

According to their rules all other bets are void unless their result is already decided.In this case your bet was already a loser so you are on a loser

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Was thinking that. **** happens. Cant check the outcome on the mobile.

Lets hope you get lucky like shocksy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

As restingpilgrim said, all bets if result is known at time of abandonment are settled and rest are voided if the game isn't played within 24 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Bet result is a loser. No luck this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Nolls14

I had 40 quid on mallorca to win @11/5. ****. Apparently, a linesman was hit by an unbrella in the 66th minute, so the referee called a halt to proceedings.

I didn't see the second half, as i was busy watcing Boca Juniors toil to a disastorous 0-0 all draw against a Racing Club side who had 9 men!

**** again. Swings and Roundabouts etc!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 KONS

I also had a bet on the match as part of an accum, all other 4 teams won , I was waiting on Mallorca to complete the bet, If Granada are punished and the match is awarded to Mallorca as a 3-0 victory do I get the result or is the game still classed as void??????puzzled

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Nolls14

@KONS

An extremely good question. According to Espn, the mostly likely result will be the award of the match 3-0 to Mallorca. However, because the reult is void, i believe the match score being 2-1 to Granada at the time means we've lost.

It's still marked as pending in my PP account.

i JUST SPOKE TO PP ON THEIR 1800 NUMBER AND THEY SAY IF LA LIGA COME BACK WITH AN OFFICIAL REULT IN FAVOUR OF MALLORCA THEY WILL HONOUR THE RESULT....FINGERS CROSSED!!!HOW LONG DO THESE THINGS TAKE??

• Advertisement

KONS wrote: »
    i JUST SPOKE TO PP ON THEIR 1800 NUMBER AND THEY SAY IF LA LIGA COME BACK WITH AN OFFICIAL REULT IN FAVOUR OF MALLORCA THEY WILL HONOUR THE RESULT....FINGERS CROSSED!!!HOW LONG DO THESE THINGS TAKE??

Either replay or local declaration of the result must be within 24 hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 6,593 ✭✭✭DoctaDee

The only fair result here would be a draw :D .. would sort out my BIR double last night

NO WORD SO FAR ....IS IT THE NORM 2 AWARD A RESULT 4 AN INCIDENT LIKE THIS 1??

Dunno really - had a bet on a match last week in Portugal which was suspended for the last 10mins due to fog, they came back following day and played remaining time left. This one is different - was the match abandoned ? .. maybe this is where the sanction of a arbitration result comes into play ?..

YES THE OFFICIAL GOT HIT WITH A MISSILE FROM THE HOME FANS SO THEY MAY GIVE THE RESULT TO MALLORCA......

Ballix Sparta Rotterdam v Emmen suspended - Sparta a goal down and very backable @ 4/6

P.S They voided the Granad/Mallorca game paid out on the single

Advertisement