Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED. Members for Indie Band in Cork City

Options
  • 20-11-2011 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

I play electric guitar and synth. Looking for drummer/singer/bassist/synth player etc. Main influences are Foals, Bombay Bicycle Club, Stone Roses, Tribes, The Libertines, Odd Future, Moths, M83, Drive Soundtrack, Girls, Puro Instinct and many others.
    I want to be big. I want to gig and record demos fast. I want to get blogged about. I want to be the on the Sound Of 2012. I want to be in NME and Pitchfork. I want to have a seriously fun time, put on great gigs, party and play music!

If the above sounds like your kind of band hit me up! :D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭numb3r

im from cork, aged 19, i play guitar and bass and do a spot of singing but for you i offer my bass skills primarily, pm me about other members, rehearsal space etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Glegs

Id be interested but i only play guitar but. Been playing for around 7 years. If your interested i also know a guy who plays synth and writes songs. send us some details about the band and so on and hell if you dont want me to join id be glad to send the details on to my friend. My email is
    Jauffre07@hotmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭rcaz

Moved from Bands & Musicians Community

Advertisement