We've partnered up with to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from and get an exclusive discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

MacBook Pro coloured keyboards???

  • 20-11-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭ taylorconor95

    In the last few months I have seen some MacBook keyboards with what looks like colored stickers over the keys. I thought it was something for teaching people to touch-type, but after scouring the internet I have found nothing like this type of product.

    Does anyone know what these things are or where I could find one?


  • Closed Accounts Posts: 870 Jagle

    either for foreign students using a different language, or with certain software, pro tools, adobe, logic

  • Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭ MacGyver

  • Registered Users Posts: 789 The Internet Explorer

    Here you go - Make sure you get a UK/EU one (that is assuming you have a UK model). Just check the pictures and compare with your own before you buy -

    Not much available for the EU/UK style keyboard - This one is probably your best bet



  • Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭ taylorconor95

    Sorry guys but these things aren't exactly what I was talking about...

    And I'm pretty sure the guys I saw with them were learning to touch type

  • Registered Users Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭ NUTZZ


  • Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 ✭✭✭ USERNAM3

    The above user posted the pic I was going to post but its for : editing , controlling midia programs & the likes , just makes it a lot easier .

    On the other hand you can buy plastic covers that just neatly go over your keyboard I have a clear one but you can get all sorts of colours :)