Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MacBook Pro coloured keyboards???

Options
  • 20-11-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

In the last few months I have seen some MacBook keyboards with what looks like colored stickers over the keys. I thought it was something for teaching people to touch-type, but after scouring the internet I have found nothing like this type of product.

Does anyone know what these things are or where I could find one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 870 ✭✭✭Jagle

either for foreign students using a different language, or with certain software, pro tools, adobe, logic

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭MacGyver

• Registered Users Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Here you go - Make sure you get a UK/EU one (that is assuming you have a UK model). Just check the pictures and compare with your own before you buy -

Not much available for the EU/UK style keyboard - This one is probably your best bet

LINK

And

• Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭taylorconor95

Sorry guys but these things aren't exactly what I was talking about...

And I'm pretty sure the guys I saw with them were learning to touch type

• Registered Users Posts: 4,101 ✭✭✭NUTZZ

Logic_alu_big.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 USERNAM3

The above user posted the pic I was going to post but its for : editing , controlling midia programs & the likes , just makes it a lot easier .

On the other hand you can buy plastic covers that just neatly go over your keyboard I have a clear one but you can get all sorts of colours :)

Advertisement