Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

"Ash's Coma"--an explanation of Pokémon

Options
  • 20-11-2011 6:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,570 ✭✭✭

Personally I take this with a pinch of salt like that Rugrats theory from a while back, but it did make for some interesting reading all the same:
    http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ash%27s_Coma
    Have my own theory for a few characters missing off there, but it kept me entertained for a few minutes :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,701 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

Isn't the first Pokemon game set shortly after a massive war that resulted in a generation kill? Found that theory fascinating. Ash's dad is dead, Gary is orphaned, there are almost no young men in the game and the only one is a gym leader who is an army dude. Imagining what that war was like with pokemon being used in battles makes me wish they'd make a series out of that, would be bloody epic.

Advertisement