Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Open Day in Sligo

Options
  • 20-11-2011 2:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Anybody going to the St. Angela's open day in Sligo on Thurs 24th November? :D:D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 dumdiddle

yeah i am!... and im missing half of our school trip to go to it which means when im finished in sligo mam has to bring me on another 2 hour trip to galway so i will at least be able to spend the night with my friends!

sickened that i have to do that but if it means i get to the open day i will do anything!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Ya, I have to come from Cork :eek:

:O cork! that would be nearly 5 hours away.... well going to the open day better be worth it now! you hoping to do home ec teaching? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭siobhanod93

Yup, Home Ec with either Religion, Irish or perhaps Biology.

Thing is I wouldn't mind doing things in UCC either, but I know I would be kicking myself if I didn't go :rolleyes:

Im doing it with religion.....thats if they dont put me off doing it next thursday!

ya you probably would be kicking yourself if you dont go especially cause its so far away from you so you might aswell go for the open day :P

Hopefully it will be well worth the journey! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement