Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauceron?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭are you serious

Until now I've never even heard of such a breed...?

Maybe in the morning you'l get the help your looking for!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

Haha true, i'm up late as always. :D

Yea its the first ive heard too, i thought it was a Dobermann when i saw a picture of it. Stumbled upon it when i took a quiz on animal planet and struck a fancy to the breed. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭suziwalsh

Only have met one in Ireland who they imported as a 6 month old pup from europe.....

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Shanao

Nearest place to get a beauceron is france. I've been trying to get one for the past two years and haven't found anywhere closer. Amazing dogs, I got to meet a few when I was over in Bordeux a few years back but very high energy and bloody intelligent. Wouldn't advise getting one unless you're prepared for a lot of work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

I'd say the nearest breeder maybe in the UK. Here is there breeders club. Very nice dog. I see they appeared in on of the Bond movies.
    http://ww35.beauceronclubuk.com/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭MidnightQueen

suziwalsh wrote: »
    Only have met one in Ireland who they imported as a 6 month old pup from europe.....

Do you know the rough estimated cost of it all? I take it theres not a great demand for them here so. I would definetly be interested in getting one, from what i have read about them, they seem to be a good breed. :)

Thanks to everyone for your replies. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Poppo

<MOD SNIP>

Advertisement