Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Munster Wedding Bands

Options
  • 18-11-2011 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

Hi all, we're getting married in July 2013 and already finding a lot of bands are booked for our date. It's such an important part of the days celebrations to get the right band so could people recommmend bands who'll play in the limerick/tipp area please. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭A-Bit-Dodge

I've recommended these fellas before but I saw them again at Jazz and they really are the business.. The Papa Zitas! I've never seen them at a wedding but a friend of mine works with DJ Stevie G from Cork and they're the only band he recommends for functions, weddings etc.

Think I saw on their Facebook they have a website recently set up too
    try papazitas.com they really are amazin!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fmusoc

Just giving a plug here, if you are still looking into service music look into this trio

3 female musicians available to play for your church wedding/ service.

Wide verity of music

Piano
    Violin
    Guitar
    2 Singers

Please contact for further information and bookings

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭Gamb!t

We Have the Soul Masters booked for our wedding next year.They stood out from my friends weddings we went to over the years and I saw them earlier this year and they were excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,300 ✭✭✭Gatica

Had The Good Guys at our wedding in Mayo. They were great and we booked the whole package through them for ceremony, afternoon music and DJ. They were fantastic and kept the floor full the whole night. Got lots of comments from guests on them and the DJ too...
    They're not from Mayo, so they do travel all over the country for gigs and weddings.

Advertisement