Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camac Valley fiver friday

Options
  • 18-11-2011 8:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

Camac Valley were on Joe Duffy to say they will only charge €5 to stay their on Friday week,a good excuse to get up to Dublin for a bit of shopping,fair play to them

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭Irishgoatman

Camac Valley were on Joe Duffy to say they will only charge €5 to stay their on Friday week,a good excuse to get up to Dublin for a bit of shopping,fair play to them

Excuse my ignorance but what and where is Camac Valley?:o

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭noel farrell

aa caravan and camping park nass rd dublin never parked there too near home . that is a bargin . its still warm but the nights are long. i am sure the have a link to dublin for shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭the rambler

Excuse my ignorance but what and where is Camac Valley?:o

http://www.camacvalley.com/
    you get about enough time to have a "quick" shower outta the token before water stops without warning:eek::eek: (the wife got caught out with a head full of conditioner) and was not a happy camper!:D

my guess is 4 mins of water and if its quiet (no body used shower before you that morn) it takes may be a minute of minute and half to heat up,
    so be prepared with second token,

bus goes from gate regular enough right into city centre, (time table in reception)

hope this helps,

Advertisement