Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Pack smirnoff?

Options
  • 18-11-2011 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭

Folks, Is it possible to get a Smirnoff Vodka gift pack? Looking for it as a present as I don't want to just give a bottle. Not having any luck in the local shops.Thanks

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Tickets on sale now!)

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

If it is needed right now I would ring around local smaller offies, I think some put some aside while a supermarket would probably not, you would probably have to ask for them. Otherwise they all will have them in a few weeks in the run up to christmas.

If they are a smirnoff red fan I would get them some smirnoff black, its a bit more but far far better.

If it's just a bottle in a gift box then they are already widely available in the supermarkets and off licences. If it's the ones with glasses included, I haven't seen them yet this year.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭homer simpson

I've seen the Smirnoff gift sets (1/4 bottle and glasses and the 1/4 bottle and hip flask) In both dunnes stores and asda locally here.

Advertisement