Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst. Miss. Ever.

Options
  • 18-11-2011 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭

This is the worst ever, I reckon. Shame too, because he's having a great first season.

I've seen some pretty bad ones, Patrick Stefan below was extra bad because the Oilers went down the other end and scored. But that puck definitely took a bounce, so at least there was some sort of excuse for that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭Coeus

Yea, that was bad alright. It was harder to miss that than score. I can understand the commentators reaction...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Coeus wrote: »
    Yea, that was bad alright. It was harder to miss that than score. I can understand the commentators reaction...

If your own team mate is visibly laughing at you on the bench next to you, you can't really complain if a commentator laughs. The poor guy looks distraught!

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Crapbag

I remember seeing that Stefan miss before but I cant comment.

I was playing scrimmage in training once but I was much worse than anyone else at the training. I couldnt (and still cant) skate very well but managed to get a break away. The Goalie knew it was me and actually stood out of his net to let me score. I got so excited I tried to lift my shot, fanned on it, fell over and landed in the net with the puck trickling wide. Im not the kind to get embarrassed but even I couldnt help but hang my head. Needless to say, I got fewer passes that day...

Advertisement