Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Confused

Options
  • 18-11-2011 3:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭

Placed a €20 double on captain chris and oscar whisky yesterday, Captain chris is now a NR and live help are telling me the whole bet is a loser. Is this right?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,120 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Shouldnt be. It normally reverts to a single. Was it some kind of special or anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Shouldnt be. It normally reverts to a single. Was it some kind of special or anything?

That's what i was thinking but he was saying because it was ante-post that it's a loser. Nearly sure i've done doubles in the past a few days before a meeting and it got reverted to a single with a NR, No special no.

Pissed off now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭seathestar

Id have thought with your bet being put on yesterday it would be NRNB, ya shud ask them when the markets went from ante-post to NRNB.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Ask when they went NRNB,because if they were still ante post rules then it is a loser

• Registered Users Posts: 5,987 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Asked and they said they went nrnb at 11am this morning.. Sick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,335 ✭✭✭✭UrbanSea

Unlucky baraca

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

how can it be antepost 1 day before race the decs would been made 48 hours before i think you are being had here and surely it is a single then.... ring bookies watchdog

• Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭Bluetonic

jjll wrote: »
    how can it be antepost 1 day before race the decs would been made 48 hours before i think you are being had here and surely it is a single then.... ring bookies watchdog
    It wasn't ante post one day before the race.

Have a read of the thread again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭jjll

Bluetonic wrote: »
    It wasn't ante post one day before the race.

Have a read of the thread again.

aw right sorry yes it should revert to a single then as captain chris is nr

Advertisement