Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Horseboxos college basketball charity fund

Options
  • 18-11-2011 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭

Due to the volume of college basketball games and the fact that i love this time of the year i'm gonna set aside a separate balance/thread that i will use on leans and games i don't thoroughly research. Not only will it be a bit of fun and something to look forward to each day but it's for a charity close to me. Going to start with 150 euro which is the minimum amount i'll be donating. But i will also give whatever i win from that initial amount at the end of the season. I'll be only using small stakes and should have a few bets a day. Might try some doubles and teasers.

First bet

William & Mary at Lehigh (-1.5) @ 1.90

Stake 11

Balance 139 (11 in play)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,339 ✭✭✭El Horseboxo

LeHigh blow out William and Mary. 20 odd points i think. I really should went for that in my other thread. The -1.5 was a joke of a line.

Balance 160

Louisville at Butler (+4) @ 1.90

Stake 11

Balance 149 (11 in play)

Long Beach State (+2) at San Diego State @ 1.90

Stake 11

Balance 138 (22 in play)

George Mason at Florida Atlantic (-2) @ 1.90

Stake 11

Balance 127 (33 in play)

1-2 yesterday with just the Florida Atlantic bet winning. Which won it in OT. The LBS state one killed me in OT. If only the games were reversed haha.

Balance 148

• Advertisement

Duke at Michigan (+7) @ 1.90

Stake 11

Memphis (-3.5) at Tennessee @ 1.90

Stake 11

Duke at Michigan (+7) @ 1.90
    Memphis (-3.5) at Tennessee @ 1.90

Total odds 3.64

Stake 3.75

Advertisement