Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sick Pay

Options
  • 18-11-2011 10:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm going to be off work for a few days, have been two so far, with a back injury, not so keen on loosing out on a weeks wages (it's in retail) and wondering is there I way I can go about claiming some of this back from SW? Will have a doctors cert to cover it. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭vikingdub

Hi,

I'm going to be off work for a few days, have been two so far, with a back injury, not so keen on loosing out on a weeks wages (it's in retail) and wondering is there I way I can go about claiming some of this back from SW? Will have a doctors cert to cover it. Thanks.

As your doctor to complete the form for Social Welfare, I think it is the Med 1, he/she will know. However, social welfare do not pay for the first 3 days or Sundays.

Advertisement