Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung 43 inch 3D Plasma TV - € 419

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Murt10

T0mmyM wrote: »

+E63 shipping fee.

Ryanair springs to mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭WarZoneBrother

Also doesn't come with 3D glasses.. I got the LG 42PW450T and couldn't be happier.. Got it from RicherSounds in belfast.. But they also sell on their site:

www.richersounds.ie

I got it for 470euro and now its 500euro so went up in price.. Comes with a pair of glasses though..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Not sure if same model, but PC World/Currys currently have a 43" Samsung HD Ready Plasma down from whatever to 399, seemed an excellent price. Ridiculous how cheap TV's have become. Parents picked up a 100hz LED 42" LG for 549 the last day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Mate of mine got a samsung plasma last year...the screen burn/phospor ghosting on it is awful compared to my panasonic.

Not the same model as this but thought it might be relevant for anyone that games a lot on their telly...

Advertisement