Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 receiver

Options
  • 17-11-2011 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭

Hey I'm looking for an M4 upper receiver to fit a Dboys M4, so basically any T.M. clone, otherwise I would be also interested in an upper and lower receiver together. I will buy it from you or if you are looking for something I have then I would also be willing to trade.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Chefburns

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Mattyy

i have a classic army m4 cqb compact complete upper reciever and lower like new
    €150

also have 300mm percision barrel new ! and complete classic army hop up unit new
    also crane stock and stock tube , grip
    €50

• Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Chefburns wrote: »
    Hey I'm looking for an M4 upper receiver to fit a Dboys M4, so basically any T.M. clone, otherwise I would be also interested in an upper and lower receiver together. I will buy it from you or if you are looking for something I have then I would also be willing to trade.

I have a metal receicer on my thread see below was going to hold on the lower part but will sell you the lot fo 45

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056439622

Mattyy wrote: »
    i have a classic army m4 cqb compact complete upper reciever and lower like new
    €150

also have 300mm percision barrel new ! and complete classic army hop up unit new
    also crane stock and stock tube , grip
    €50

Cheers for the reply but i wasn't planning on spending that much the bank balance doesn't allow it!!:rolleyes:

I have a metal receicer on my thread see below was going to hold on the lower part but will sell you the lot fo 45

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056439622

What make is it and where are you based?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Just a Plinker

Hi Chef do not know the make it is full metal, The trade marks ( Engravings) on it say property of us government call 6 mm and there is a horse?????? in a circle on it , I have sprayed the top half tan and the lower hlf satin black it was part of a project gun , I must point out that the only parts come with this are the mag release ejection port cover and the selector switch, there is no charging handle but it is perfect nick , I am based waterford kilkenny area
    What make is it and where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭THE MINDER

Would you give 100 euros for a complete DBOYS M4 CQB RIS (full metal) The exterior is absolutely as new but there is a slight fault in the wiring somewhere-took it as part exchange but am not interested in sorting it-too much else to be at:)

• Registered Users Posts: 675 ✭✭✭jb_connolly

i have metal ricevers up for grabs and there goin for cheap to check em out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056454530

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭NOMISS

I have a G+P Flat Top USMC marked receiver with all the bits and bobs, brand new, never fitted. Yours for E60 with PayPal. No trades.

Hi Chef do not know the make it is full metal, The trade marks ( Engravings) on it say property of us government call 6 mm and there is a horse?????? in a circle on it , I have sprayed the top half tan and the lower hlf satin black it was part of a project gun , I must point out that the only parts come with this are the mag release ejection port cover and the selector switch, there is no charging handle but it is perfect nick , I am based waterford kilkenny area

Ok thanks for the reply but you are a bit too far and i'd rather meet up and pick it up! Unless you are gonna be near Dublin any time soon?

• Advertisement

THE MINDER wrote: »
    Would you give 100 euros for a complete DBOYS M4 CQB RIS (full metal) The exterior is absolutely as new but there is a slight fault in the wiring somewhere-took it as part exchange but am not interested in sorting it-too much else to be at:)

Cheers but i'm not actually looking for a whole gun thanks any way

i have metal ricevers up for grabs and there goin for cheap to check em out

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056454530

Where are you based? I'm interested in the Dboys receiver but like I already said I would want to meet and check it first.

NOMISS wrote: »
    I have a G+P Flat Top USMC marked receiver with all the bits and bobs, brand new, never fitted. Yours for E60 with PayPal. No trades.

Any pics of it?

Yep, here you go............

Yep, here you go............

Looks good do you know will it take a Dboys gearbox or will it need some modding?

Sorry, i couldnt tell you that at all, it was bought for a Tokyo Marui M4 and is listed as being made to fit that make of BB gun.
    I am sure there are people here on the forum that can confirm this but i think both DBoys and Marui goods are compatible.

Sorry, i couldnt tell you that at all, it was bought for a Tokyo Marui M4 and is listed as being made to fit that make of BB gun.
    I am sure there are people here on the forum that can confirm this but i think both DBoys and Marui goods are compatible.

Yeah if it will fit Mauri it will fit a Dboys! Where are you based as I don't have Paypal?

Based in Kildare/Laois area, so i can go halfway to where you are, or better yet if you know someone with a PayPal account give them cash and they can send me the money.
    Or i can PM you my address for you to send payment?

Based in Kildare/Laois area, so i can go halfway to where you are, or better yet if you know someone with a PayPal account give them cash and they can send me the money.
    Or i can PM you my address for you to send payment?

That might work shall we move to PM's and discuss it further?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Why not get a shiney new DBoys body from those nice people in SE Airsoft

• Advertisement

DeBurca wrote: »
    Why not get a shiney new DBoys body from those nice people in SE Airsoft

I didn't even know that was an option!!:o thanks!!:D

To PM's.

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭spartansean

Nah not looking to spend that much mate thanks any way!

Advertisement