Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of starting Bass guitar

Options
  • 17-11-2011 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭

I'm 16 and I'm looking to take up bass, but what usually happens when I try things is I buy what I need just to try it, and if I don't like it I just leave it. I know learning bass will take time and perseverance and I'm willing to commit to it, but I'd still like to try it out first before I buy one. Does anyone know of anywhere that does bass lessons in the Dublin/Kildare area where I could have a lesson on a bass there to help me decide whether or not I'd be willing to commit to it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,446 ✭✭✭Rigsby

If all you want is to just get a feel for the bass guitar in your hands, then you could try out some in a music store.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 trapperdee

Denis322 wrote: »
    I'm 16 and I'm looking to take up bass, but what usually happens when I try things is I buy what I need just to try it, and if I don't like it I just leave it. I know learning bass will take time and perseverance and I'm willing to commit to it, but I'd still like to try it out first before I buy one. Does anyone know of anywhere that does bass lessons in the Dublin/Kildare area where I could have a lesson on a bass there to help me decide whether or not I'd be willing to commit to it?
    if you want a couple of lessons I'll start you off

Advertisement