Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's with all these YouTube videos?

Options
  • 17-11-2011 12:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭

Have you noticed an ever increasing number of videos on YT with dogs on chock chains facing up against each other in an aggressive manner. It's obvious these are bein posted by fighting rings. Do YT not police their site? It's a disgrace.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,057 ✭✭✭MissFlitworth

Can't comment on the dog videos as I haven't seen any but youtube do moderate site content (and they're currently hiring more moderators in Dublin). Problem is there are many thousands of videos on youtube (and 1000s more going up every day) so they can't premoderate all of them before they go live so they rely on the community who view them reporting inappropriate content. Click on the flag icon under any video to report it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Some of the comments below these videos is absolutely shocking. Some of these videos have been up for months. How long does it take to moderate them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,913 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Bullseye1 wrote: »
    Some of the comments below these videos is absolutely shocking. Some of these videos have been up for months. How long does it take to moderate them.

If nobody reports them then the chances of YouTube picking up on them are remote i'd say

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Ah. I hardly ever go on there but a member posted a link to some large Turkish or Curdish dog and it had similar links with dogs facing off each other etc. alot of racist remarks etc being posted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Ho-hum . . .

If you have a problem with the content of another site, report it to them, not to us,

Locking

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement