Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So, what next?

Options
  • 16-11-2011 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭

Seeing that I've been to a total of three (or four........can't remember!) conventions all this year I've got the taste and hankering for go to all of them <insert "attend ALL the conventions" image here :pac:>

So, just wondering what is the next one coming up and where and is there anyone heading to them?

Really enjoyed Eirtakon even though I didn't get around to doing as much as I had hoped (damn food poisoning!).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

chin_grin wrote: »
    Seeing that I've been to a total of three (or four........can't remember!) conventions all this year I've got the taste and hankering for go to all of them <insert "attend ALL the conventions" image here :pac:>

So, just wondering what is the next one coming up and where and is there anyone heading to them?

Really enjoyed Eirtakon even though I didn't get around to doing as much as I had hoped (damn food poisoning!).

Next up is Akumakon in Galway! Thread with all the info is here.

Advertisement