Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geography investigation field work project?

Options
  • 16-11-2011 7:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I was just wondering has anyone done it on their own before? If so, how did it go?

My teacher's decided to go with No. 3, the one about change in land-use patterns, which is just so wishy-washy (in my opinion). We're not even close to making a start on it & I'm getting really stressed over it! There's no talking to my teacher about it as he has a very "ah sure it'll be grand" attitude towards our Leaving Cert. Helpful, I know.

Anyway, I was thinking about doing No. 1, a landform formed by geomorphic processes on my own. (Though there may be a couple of other people doing it with me). Is it possible? I really can't afford to miss out on marks through this!

Thank you :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭barbarians

I'm doing my Geography field trip (in a class) on landforms formed by geomorphic processes so if you have any questions fire away!

I'd imagine it would be difficult enough to do it on your own though considering you physically have to go out to a meander or whatever and do the work that somebody will have to instruct you to do ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,142 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

You also have to get your teacher to sign a legal document that it is your work.

I know I certainly would not sign off on work for someone I had not supervised doing it.

Advertisement