Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banklinks: Up & Down

Options
  • 16-11-2011 2:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

In recent days the backlinks to a few of my websites have atleast doubled if not more, and visits is climbing too. Me thinking that the SEO is finally working.

But today the links are gone, and far below where they were already.
    Is this due to Googles new update or would anyone have an idea?

We are finding it hard to get backlinks, we are submitting our site but the links aren't showing up, which is really frustrating.

Any input is appreciated ...:)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,464 ✭✭✭MOH

Where you talk about the links showing up, where do you mean?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sarah_george

in Yahoo site explorer..
    Apparently it is shutting down next month, so I am wondering if that has anything to do with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

It's not a good idea to rely on a single tool for many SEO related metrics as results can vary wildly..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 872 ✭✭✭martyoo

Try the Open Site Explorer from SEO Moz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 sarah_george

Im not replyiong on a single tool, Ive used Yahoo from the start but I also track it on Site Explorer with SEOmoz, I am wondering if anyone else knew why or experienced the same as me..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

I don't think YSE has updated since sept 16th..

Try ahrefs.com or majestic SEO.

Advertisement