Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New to vaping

Options
  • 16-11-2011 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭

So i just got my joye510 off bestshop very prompt thanks bestshop, just trying it out here and its cool but i forgot to order some empty cartridges so my question is can i just wash the cartridge out to try some of the flavours i bought? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Vape em out , it wont take long. Refill with the juice and vape again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,373 ✭✭✭Irishpimpdude

Thanks tom ill do just that 5 hrs without a real cig woo :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

5 hours, you should be through the first cartridge by now, watch for the change in taste, it'll let you know when its empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Opit

When you refill cartridge try to get rid of all air from it. Take something like needle and move that filler inside cartridge. You will see some air bubbles coming out then top up again.
    Yes, you can wash 510 cartridge. Take out white filler, clean it under tap and dry it out with kitchen towel.
    You can also do your own filler with some foams for aquarium filters (like "blue foam")
    YouTube comes handy here so look for some tips and tricks.

Advertisement