Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Duvel Beer Glass

Options
  • 16-11-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi all,

I'm putting a hamper of nice beers together for my boyfriend for Christmas. Anyone know where I can get a Duvel glass in Dublin to add in? I've been onto their website which you can buy it from but just thought it would be handy if I could pick one up here! Also what's you're favourite beer shop in the Dublin area for Microbrewery beers! Thanks! :)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,790 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Lots of offies have Duvel gift packs that have these. Next Door on Sundrive Road in Kimmage definitely does. Or did on Saturday.

Best beer selections around Dublin are DrinkStore on Manor Street, Redmond's of Ranelagh, McHugh's in Kilbarrack & Malahide Road and Deveney's Dundrum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭Technocentral

AirmidOg wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm putting a hamper of nice beers together for my boyfriend for Christmas. Anyone know where I can get a Duvel glass in Dublin to add in? I've been onto their website which you can buy it from but just thought it would be handy if I could pick one up here! Also what's you're favourite beer shop in the Dublin area for Microbrewery beers! Thanks! :)

South side; Redmonds beside Luas stop Ranelagh, North side; Drinkstore, Manor st. Also Redmonds have loads of Duvel style beers that your bf should enjoy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

if you go to a good off-licence and buy a selection of beers they will usually give you a few glasses if you ask nicely.

Two weeks ago broke my last Duvel glass, and was about to buy a Duvel gift pack along with my other purchases, i mentioned that i had broken my last Duvel glass and i was told to put the gift pack back, and i now have 5 new Duvel glasses and a McChoffe glass,all for free thanks to my friendly off-licence.

ask the off-licence, they nearly always oblige.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭neilthefunkeone

The vintry in Rathgar had duval gift packs the other week.. Glass and 2 beers..

Great idea with the beer hamper.. Think ill put one of those together!

• Registered Users Posts: 31 AirmidOg

Thanks everyone that's a brilliant help! Off to do some beer shopping this weekend! :) Neilthefunkeone I got a great little book in Debenhams to put in the hamper too. It a book of 700 beers with lovely colour pics and descriptions. I'm sure there are a million books like it out there but though it would be nice to put in the hamper - you might like to add one to yours! Happy tasting! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement