Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FAS Job Club leader rate of pay

Options
  • 16-11-2011 12:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi all, I am wondering does anyone know where to find out FAS Job club leader salry rate. The job adverts just states Fas rates apply. I cannot find it online or on fas.ie, it lists LTI, and CE supervisor rates, but nothing re Job Club leader,

Is this a supervisory/management role or is it an admin one. TBH I am wondering if I should attend interview, as it is an hours drive, and I am struggling to come up with Diesel money for Interviews. I would feel better going if I thought it was worth my while. but if the wages are low, I wouldn't commute so far. I know beggars can't be choosers when it comes to interviews, but I have spent 2 years travelling the country for interviews and it is becoming more expensive.

any Ideas anyone. I thought ll these rates had to be public, I've called my local FAS office nobody seems to be able to" locate the information"
    Tagged:

Advertisement