Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dave Grohl's story about his haunted house (1999)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

Intresting. I wonder if the chap that bought the house had any problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

mrmorgan wrote: »
    Intresting. I wonder if the chap that bought the house had any problems.

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing.

Adam Kasper, if you ever read this, can you please let us know how you got on in that house?! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭aoife1991

Can't believe I never saw this, FF are my favourite band and I'm always on the paranormal forum! :eek: Excellent find MrMojo! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cool story

aoife1991 wrote: »
    Can't believe I never saw this, FF are my favourite band and I'm always on the paranormal forum! :eek: Excellent find MrMojo! :D

It's a good story alright. I had read about Dave reporting how he's had numerous dreams in which Kurt Cobain was talking to him over the years, but I only came across this story last year.

FF are an excellent band. I've seen them live about four times - V Festival, Slane, Oxygen - and they were fantastic on each occasion. :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,195 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

It's a good story alright. I had read about Dave reporting how he's had numerous dreams in which Kurt Cobain was talking to him over the years, but I only came across this story last year.

FF are an excellent band. I've seen them live about four times - V Festival, Slane, Oxygen - and they were fantastic on each occasion. :)

where did you that about kurt?

where did you that about kurt?

It was in an interview with him published in Q Magazine, and also in NME magazine at one point, but I see now that it was mentioned online as well.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/people/news/dave-grohl-dreams-of-kurt-cobain-2269479.html

http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2007/11/01/dave_grohl_i_still_dream_about_kurt_

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭aoife1991

Yup, very spooky! :) I've seen them live too, couldn't find a better live band if you tried! Nicest guy in rock :)

Advertisement