Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo Wedding

Options
  • 15-11-2011 9:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

We are having a small wedding in Sligo, next summer.
    We have booked our venue but are looking for prices (cheapest if possible) for:
    A good photographer, that would do a sligo wedding?
    Also looking for a band? Two piece would be ok, once their good.
    DJ?
    Red Vintage car for hire?

If you know of any for the above, it would be a great help. Can you include price or PM any prices you have. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 204 ✭✭frankspencer

hey p.m me I will be able to help i do a lot of weddings in that area plus can recommend a superb band.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 90 ✭✭TAPA2012

hey p.m me I will be able to help i do a lot of weddings in that area plus can recommend a superb band.

also getting married in sligo next year, could you pm any details you have in relation to the above requests :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29 annabella26

check out jimmy kilgannon photography on fb .... hes only starting out doing photography but what iv seen is fab so far

dj - baldy mick an he can do videography (grv productions)

band - deja groove are brill

and we have booked all 3 for ours :D

• Registered Users Posts: 479 ✭✭Mac0783

Hi guys,

another sligo wedding here! we're booked for may next year in Markree. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for invitations, beauticians and hairdressers? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭carolinespring

Mac0783 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

another sligo wedding here! we're booked for may next year in Markree. I was wondering if you have any recommendations for invitations, beauticians and hairdressers? thanks

I will PM you all the contacts I have. Will be later or tomorrow Mac

• Advertisement
Advertisement