Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't get Revit 2011 Arch to install

Options
  • 15-11-2011 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭

I had 2010 installed and working, but for college this year i need revit 2011, i downloaded it off the autodesk site and when i try install, i get this error

http://i.imgur.com/FdmT7.jpg

I installed it on a laptop no problem, but i can't install it on my PC, anyone got any ideas?
    :cry:

ps i dunno if it would matter, but i uninstalled 2010 first

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭stodwyer

What operating system and graphics card have you on the pc? Is it a 32bit or 64bit?

Sean

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

stodwyer wrote: »
    What operating system and graphics card have you on the pc? Is it a 32bit or 64bit?

Sean

Not sure how to check g card, it came with this PC, Revit 2010 worked on this PC before, i'm in the process of saving everything and reformating the PC to see if i can get revit installed :o

dVsT1.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 301 ✭✭pieface_ie

You have a 32 bit system so when your downloading it choose 32 and not 64 bit.

This method is for Windows 7 if it does not work, go into your Control Panel and look for Device Manager.

To see your graphics card, go into "My Computer" , right click and press "Properties" then in the popup box on the left press "Device Manager", then press the "Display Adapters" tab and it will tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

pieface_ie wrote: »
    You have a 32 bit system so when your downloading it choose 32 and not 64 bit.

This method is for Windows 7 if it does not work, go into your Control Panel and look for Device Manager.

To see your graphics card, go into "My Computer" , right click and press "Properties" then in the popup box on the left press "Device Manager", then press the "Display Adapters" tab and it will tell you.

formatted and installed W7 in the end, and that worked, thanks anyways mate

Advertisement