Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Weekly tournament #4

• 15-11-2011 11:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Date & Time
    Tuesday November 15th, 7 pm

Tournament System
    • Double elimination
    • Winner Bracket - First three rounds BO1; semifinals and finals BO3
    • Losers Bracket - First 5 rounds BO1, BO3 after that
    Map Pool
    • MLG Metalopolis
    • Shakuras Plateau
    • Xel’Naga Caverns
    • MLG Shattered Temple
    • Tal'Darim Altar
    • GSL Crevasse RE
    • Antiga Shipyard
    Admins
    • Lacoona (Sayabella.281)
    • Davidffrench (david.556)
    http://www.z33k.com/starcraft2/tournaments/4144-starcraft-ireland-4

There will be monobattles etc on the night too for anyone that doesnt want to take part in the tournament or gets knocked out. Hope to have a good night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

I'm game, =D

We'll inevitably swap over to LoL after the tourney though, i just know it.
    Unless the Monobattles be ballin'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭Xios

Great games, can't believe all the epic macro games and that insane blink stalker micro in the finals. EPIC!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭Arciphel

Anyone stick up the replays? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

Post brackets please, the signup link doesn't work.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 davidffrench

it didn't go ahead unfortunately. Got 8 signups but most people were busy doing other things.

Ill post next weeks one before the weekend and see what kind of reception it gets.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

yeah might get some more response if its announced a few days in advance. I know LOL is taking a good few players away atm but I'm dying for some mono battle action again.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 9,927 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tenger

Xios wrote: »
    We'll inevitably swap over to LoL after the tourney though,
    LOL? What am I missing?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

yeah might get some more response if its announced a few days in advance. I know SKYRIM is taking a good few players away atm but I'm dying for some mono battle action again.

Fixed that for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Tenger wrote: »
    LOL? What am I missing?

league of legends... there's like 10 of us on Skype most nights playing..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Ireland match took precedence over this unfortunately. Next week hopefully I can play

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29 davidffrench

Ya, a load of people are playing lol. I am stuck into skyrim myself right now. next week with more notice i expect a good few signups.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭Thornography

Gotta appologise for inflicting lol on everyone :D But its just to damn awesome of a game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,997 ✭✭✭Grimebox

Gotta appologise for inflicting lol on everyone :D But its just to damn awesome of a game.

Yeah I gave it a stab recently. One thing though, it is not a damn awesome game at all :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

Tenger wrote: »
    LOL? What am I missing?

Nothing; play Skyrim instead. Its what all the cool kids (and me) are playing. :pac:

Advertisement