Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getonmyhorses tips

Options
  • 15-11-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Going to try post up a few here that i have a bit of word for or really fancy myself, using between 1-5 points.

First one is fergall at 3/1 with stan james in the 4.00 fokestone. Heard that the yard really fancy this fella. His run first time out was promising, when getting outpaced but then running on strongly to get fourth. Favoured Nation did nothing first time out to justify his 5/2 price tag and find it hard to fancy him. Glenwood present could be anything after his recent £50,000 pounds purchase but might need further, and his trainer hasnt had a winner in a bumper so might be another reason to avoid him. Thorton shows a small profit when riding for fergalls trainer and hopefully he can improve that today.
    3pts win at 3/1

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭getonmyhorse

The other one I like today is McConnell at 7/2 with ladbrookes in the 14.50 in southwell. His last two wins came at this venue over this course and distance last winter off marks of 68 and 75. Taking off the blinkers and taking him away from this track has seen his mark slip back to a workable 70. Just missed 4/1 money is coming for him showing that he could be primed for today.
    2pts win at 7/2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

The other one I like today is McConnell at 7/2 with ladbrookes in the 14.50 in southwell. His last two wins came at this venue over this course and distance last winter off marks of 68 and 75. Taking off the blinkers and taking him away from this track has seen his mark slip back to a workable 70. Just missed 4/1 money is coming for him showing that he could be primed for today.
    2pts win at 7/2

Well done, Nice start

Going to get this log going again. +6pts as it stands, fairly sure I can be profitable.

One I like tomorrow first time in a handicap is Josies dream in the 3.20 in lingfield, this horse has potentially been thrown in off a mark of 53, and with josh baudains taking off a very handy seven pounds this fella looks sure to go close, whats more is baudains is 23% when he rides for jo hughes. I think he wants this mile and has been running in 7f races to date to ensure a low mark. At 12/1 i think he could be serious value in a race this poor, His latest 4th does not read badly, and with this field very exposed he could have found a perfect chance to open his account.

2pts win 12/1 bet365

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭jArgHA

Going to get this log going again. +6pts as it stands, fairly sure I can be profitable.

One I like tomorrow first time in a handicap is Josies dream in the 3.20 in lingfield, this horse has potentially been thrown in off a mark of 53, and with josh baudains taking off a very handy seven pounds this fella looks sure to go close, whats more is baudains is 23% when he rides for jo hughes. I think he wants this mile and has been running in 7f races to date to ensure a low mark. At 12/1 i think he could be serious value in a race this poor, His latest 4th does not read badly, and with this field very exposed he could have found a perfect chance to open his account.

2pts win 12/1 bet365

This horse is seriously drifting in the market - out to 22 on betfair now!

jArgHA wrote: »
    This horse is seriously drifting in the market - out to 22 on betfair now!

Mainly down to mac tiernan being so heavily punted id say

• Advertisement
Advertisement