Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog groomer Clondalkin ?

Options
  • 14-11-2011 11:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend one please

Tia

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭applejam

Anyone ???

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭applejam

Or Lucan ??? I just can't travel too far

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭scary

If you go as far as rathcoole, there is a good one in vetcare in the village.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭TaraR

I think there's one in Tallaght Pet Shop. Ive seen a few of the mobile groomers around here im not sure on the names tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 steinbracke

Hi, there's a dog groomer in Citywest,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Here's a list of IPDGA members in Dublin
    http://ipdga.com/?page_id=476

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭no1girliegirl

I agree, my sister went to the groomer in Vetcare in Rathcoole and she was very good. She did a great job on charlies ears, she plucked all the hair from his ears, i dont think the last place she went to did this as its the first time charlie didnt get an ear infection after being in the groomers and she looked great.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 krrh

i live in clondalkin and i have two bichon frise and i take them up to a girl called Aine who is just past peamount hospital

her website is www.housepets.ie and she is absolutly brilliant - it was one of the vets down in the village who recommended her to me a couple of years ago.

Tried a couple of different ones over the years but i always go back to aine - cant beat it in my opinion

My girls are booked in for friday to get their xmas cut!! lol

Advertisement