Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argos Christmas Jobs

Options
  • 14-11-2011 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

Hi, has anyone heard back about these jobs yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭fox_1973

I applied months back and havent heard anything

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

Haven't heard anything, I also applied months ago, don't think I've got it tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭Scoobydooo

Had a phone call yesterday calling me for an interview on Friday, any tips please guys? Anyone had an interview with them before? What questions do they ask? Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Lisa2011

I had an interview with them years ago and remember them asking asking questons like tell me about yourself.They will probably want to know why you applied, what do you understand by customer service and what you can offer them. Are you flexible as regards to working hours if they require you to work at short notice. Come across friendly and show your interested in the position

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭SIBERIA

Applied when they were first announced (think it was august?) either way haven't heard back from them and don't expect to at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

applied twice before, few years back and this year. i have retail experience over christmas and my hours were so flexible, havent heard back both times. prob just luck of the draw where your cv comes in the pile.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭brokenhinge

Any feedback from the interviews? I have one tomorrow afternoon.

Advertisement