Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to adopt young German Shepherd (female)

Options
  • 14-11-2011 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭

I volunteer for Friends Of Animals Mullingar and we got a call today from someone looking to adopt a young, female German Shepherd as a companion to an older, male German Shepherd.

I did a quick scan of some of the rescue sites but I could only find male GS or GS crosses.

There are 1/2 on donedeal but we are not sure about this.

Anyways I just thought I would throw up this post in the hope...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,943 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

Moate dog rescue have a nice 6yr old bitch pure bred GSD!

They have her for approximately the past two months and she is lovely.

They are on facebook or here is the contact number taken from irishdogs.ie:

Maria at 086 8356898

• Closed Accounts Posts: 974 ✭✭✭paultf

IrishHomer,

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on.

I did a further search on the web. I found one definite one on dogsaid and one possible one (not sure if female) in Dundalk.

But Moate is the closest location so hopefully that will work out.

Thanks again,
    paultf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,872 ✭✭✭Sittingpretty

paultf wrote: »
    IrishHomer,

Thanks for the info. I'll pass it on.

I did a further search on the web. I found one definite one on dogsaid and one possible one (not sure if female) in Dundalk.

But Moate is the closest location so hopefully that will work out.

Thanks again,
    paultf

Hi Paul, there are some lovely shep bitches on the homes needed section (shep section) of irishanimals.com at the moment. Sorry, I don't know how to post a link! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 436 ✭✭Kila

I've met Alannis, who's in the DSPCA at the moment, and she's gorgeous. Worth keeping an eye on if the current reserve doesn't work out.

http://www.dspca.ie/cat_animals_need_homes_detail.jsp?itemID=2448&n=149&p=105

Advertisement