Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Skies Collide.

Options
  • 14-11-2011 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭

Earthtone9 has me feeling old skool, so here's a track from my favourite Irish band from a few years back. Recordings didn't do them justice in my opinion but I first heard them in a room about the size of a living room, stacks blazing and right in my face so that's hardly surprising. ****en epic they were.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Giving it a listen and about a minute and a half in. It's getting quite repetitive and I'm in to doom\sludge\drone stuff! Not really for me (will stick the track out to the end though). The vocal harmonies are nice.

Ah removed the band promotion link as I just saw your update there. ^_^

edit: Now four minutes in and very bored.

Ah so they're like Isis but Irish but Isis does it better (or did).

• Registered Users Posts: 445 ✭✭viadah

Like I said about the recording, can't please all the people all of the time...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

viadah wrote: »
    Like I said about the recording, can't please all the people all of the time...

That's why we were "blessed" with opinions. :pac:

Advertisement