Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG IV and Barebow champs with FITA 18m. 14th and 15th January

Options
  • 14-11-2011 11:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 47

Hi all,

NUIG IV will be on the 14th of January. Please send in your list of shooters as soon as you can but before Friday the 6th of January. Each club has 12 places but if you need extra send them in early and we should have space. If you have guests they will be given spaces based on a first come, first served basis once the colleges are all entered. We have loads of space so don't be shy.

Early group, 9 for 9:30 start: NUIG GMIT UL CIT
    Late Group, 11:30 for 12 start: DIT DCU UCD NUIM ITT UCC RCSI DKIT

I've put Carlow in the early group as they are geographically closest =) If that does not suit please let me know or if someone else can shoot in the early group that would be great.

We had problems getting a date as our hall gets booked out in advance and the IAAA calender is full too. We had to move to this date to prevent an IAAA shoot clash. I realize this date sucks for colleges that aren't back at that time and I apologize. There just ain't no space left!

We are also hosting the National Barebow champs (with entry to the World Barebow Champs) and a regular FITA 18m on Sunday 15th (see attached flyer). Please enter before the 8th of Jan. To spice it up some more there will be cash prizes in each category (The amount depends on the number of entrants to the category). So the shoot-offs will be intense!

Hope to see you there,
    Oliver (NUIGAC Captain)

Advertisement