Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My log, By you.

Options
  • 14-11-2011 1:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭

Evening gents and the occasional lady. As my luck hasn't been great lately i came up with the idea for this log a few days ago and have decided to go ahead with it. Providing anyone shows interest the idea is you throw up your bet of the day, I'll have a look through them and pick the one i think is best and back it.

I'll be starting out with a small bank of 40pts and the max stake on any one bet is 5pts. Simple.

So if anyone is interested throw up your bet of the day for monday and i'll pick one and we'll see how this goes.

Thanks lads.

Starting bank: 40 pts

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 8,719 ✭✭✭x PyRo

Alternative, I likes it! Best of luck bud.

Here's mine to kick it all off...

3:10 Wolverhampton - Dark Dune - 6/1 (PaddyPower, WillHill)

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

Bangonform 1.40 Limerick

• Registered Users Posts: 5,992 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

Missed amigomenors tip and seen as Pyrox was first to comment we'll go with his. :)

5pts Dark Dune 7/2

Bank: 35pts

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Derek!

A wise choice of course ;)

Off to a great start thanks to Pyro, Don't think he could have won any easier!

Cheers p.

Just a note to say that I'll back anything you all fancy be it dogs, horses, football tiddliwinks anything so don't be afraid to throw up something you fancy for tomorrow.

Thanks

Bank: 60pts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭Amigomenor

Glad you missed my tip! Fair play to xPyro!

• Registered Users Posts: 964 ✭✭✭CriticEyes

Might be risky but Estonia missing a few players tomorrow through suspensions and injuries so I might have a few quid on Ireland -1 tomorrow night at evens. Tore them apart in Estonia 4-0. But it all depends on what line ups Ireland come out with tomorrow. Either way best of luck with the log mate congrats on the winning start. Good man pyro!!

Seen as there isn't much interest today i'm going to take critic eyes tip and add in two form another forum on here and make it a treble as 5pts on an even money shot isn't worth the return really. Taking a bit of a risk today and going for a big bet and also going against the rules of the log but i fancy it.

Todays bet is 25pts on Germany, Ireland -1 and Portugal under 2.5

• Closed Accounts Posts: 927 ✭✭✭turbobaby

Already broke your log's rules... Poor show!

turbobaby wrote: »
    Already broke your log's rules... Poor show!

Anyway shame it didn't work out but were going to the euros! :D Open to bets for tomorrow lads. Will be sticking to 5pts from now on. The gambler in me is to hard to hold in sometimes!

• Advertisement
Advertisement