Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Using a small van for the test

Options
  • 13-11-2011 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

hi peeps

a coupla questions for ya all
    (1)just wondering if its possable to use a car derived van such as a citroen berlingo for the test.
    (2)whats the correct procedure for approaching red lights.am i allowed to block shift down i.e from 4th to 2nd/1st or must it be sequencial i.e 4-3-2-1
    (3)if you apply for a short notice test how short is short,it it an hour or a few days etc etc

cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

iamthest1g wrote: »
    hi peeps

a coupla questions for ya all
    (1)just wondering if its possable to use a car derived van such as a citroen berlingo for the test.
    (2)whats the correct procedure for approaching red lights.am i allowed to block shift down i.e from 4th to 2nd/1st or must it be sequencial i.e 4-3-2-1
    (3)if you apply for a short notice test how short is short,it it an hour or a few days etc etc

cheers

1. No problem using a car van for the test.
    2. Block shifting is fine, it's preferred. Either method is fine though.
    3. Short notice usually means a couple of weeks of a wait. Although it could be sooner.

Advertisement