Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golden retriever found in Ballyroan, rathfarnham

Options
  • 13-11-2011 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

A lovely female golden retriever was found in Ballyroan rathfarnham. There's a collar but no name or number. Please pm if you know who she belongs to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 41 mariposa23

I rang the guards, left a notice in the local shops I rang around to other shops to check for missing dogs. Tomorrow i'll contact the dspca. Is there anything else I should do?

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭saleda

You could always bring it to a local vet and see if it is microchipped.

I will do that tomorrow. Don't think there are any around that are open today?

From a quick search, the only ones I can see that are open on Sundays are Anicare but they are all north city. Perhaps better to wait until the morning.

Thanks!!

• Advertisement

Let us know how you get on, would be nice to hear a happy ending :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

What about DSPCA (also in Rathfarnham) for scanning her? They have a 24 hour vet service now.

tk123 wrote: »
    What about DSPCA (also in Rathfarnham) for scanning her? They have a 24 hour vet service now.

I rang already but it's only an on call service for emergencies. I will contact them tomorrow. Will let you know what happens!!

Ah I hope she's chipped! At least you're minding her until tomorrow! :)

Ah she's beautiful. I don't mind keeping her until tomorrow. I just had to warn my daughter not to fall in love with her! I hope we find the family soon! I'm sure they are worried about her!

• Advertisement

Ah she's beautiful. I don't mind keeping her until tomorrow. I just had to warn my daughter not to fall in love with her! I hope we find the family soon! I'm sure they are worried about her!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Helen1976

mariposa23 wrote: »

Good on you! I hope you find the owner. I love Retrievers - I bet she's a beauty <3

Owners found and reunited!! They saw the notice I had put up in the local shop!

Well done!! :)

Advertisement