Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Holiday Pay

Options
  • 13-11-2011 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hello all,
    I am working varied hours, supposed to be part time but can range from 12 hours per week to 30. I work alternate weekends so the hours are spread over the 7 days a week. I get an extra 2 euro an hour for working Sundays.

I have been in current job 7 months and have worked all 3 banks holidays. I have noticed that I get Sunday rate for bank holidays. Does anyone know if that is what I am entitled to? I looked up the citizens info and it seems I am entitled to a days pay/leave for a bank holiday - which is difficult to calculate as I work different hours each and every day.

I will ask the office about this but would like to have some info before i make the call.

thanks in advance.

Advertisement