Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog swallowed plastic cork

Options
  • 13-11-2011 3:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭

Hi, our collie was just playin around with a small plastic cork (like the one of squeez orange juice) and next thing she coughed a little and it didnt fall on the floor so it must have gone down. will she be able to pass it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,032 ✭✭✭✭tk123

You'll have to wait and see lol! It could take a few days eg - my guy ate these rubber things off a ball a few weeks ago on a Sunday and they didn't appear until 3 days later on tge Wednesday when i'd forgotten about it so I was :eek::confused: for a few seconds! As long as she's eating, drinking and pooing as normal I wouldn't worry about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

It is small enough to make it out the other end - just keep an eye on your dog to make sure she is behaving normally (eating, drinking, playing etc.) and if you notice anything out of sorts before it comes out (you'll be on poo watch for the next few days!) being her to the vet asap. I wouldn't be particularly worried though - dogs can swallow the most random things and just poo them out without noticing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Mr.Success

ya OK sound

Advertisement