Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wanted Raleigh/Aero Pro Burner

Options
  • 12-11-2011 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Looking for a raleigh pro burner or an aero pro burner.Please contact if you have one or you think you have one.

100_0534-1.jpg

ProBurnerchrisrand2.jpg
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29 KOIZUMI

bump

anyone?:(

• Registered Users Posts: 31,021 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

Your thread title is irritatingly vague.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Lumen wrote: »
    ... thought it was a lonely hearts ad when I first saw it

OP, I can change it to something more relevant if you wish;)

Lumen wrote: »

It's very straight forward.....i am interested to see if someone has one of these bmx's for sale.....with pictures and all,so not to confuse anyone.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,598 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

KOIZUMI wrote: »
    It's very straight forward.....i am interested to see if someone has one of these bmx's for sale.....with pictures and all,so not to confuse anyone.
    The point is that a lot of people may not even bother opening up the thread if your title gives no clue what it is you are looking for

If it said "Wanted Raleigh/Aero Pro Burner" it is more likely to catch the eye of someone who may have one (particulary on the main cycling forum page where you can see the title of the most recent thread that has received a post in each of the sub-forums)

......suppose you have a point the more i look at it.Can the ad be edited?
    and do you know of anyone with one?Thanks Lumen;)

• Registered Users Posts: 31,021 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

and do you know of anyone with one?

I had a Raleigh Burner in about 1983. It was unfortunately not the Pro version, it was just like this one on adverts.ie:

http://www.adverts.ie/bikes/raleigh-burner-mk1-1983/432173

I wish you luck in your quest :)

......suppose you have a point the more i look at it.Can the ad be edited?
    and do you know of anyone with one?Thanks Lumen;)
    Thread title changed

Thanks for your help lads;) i have these bikes already but i just want one more......yeh i know:o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Thanks very much mate for the link.....it's just too new for me;)

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 5 JerNash

Looking for a raleigh pro burner or an aero pro burner.Please contact if you have one or you think you have one.

100_0534-1.jpg

ProBurnerchrisrand2.jpg

Hi, I have just built an aero pro. Mach grips and V bars to match the 83 Tange frame.
    Might be willing to part with it as I have a couple of other Burners I am working on. Parts cost me a fortune as you know but would sell for below what the parts cost me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jwolvo

JerNash wrote: »

100_0534-1.jpg

ProBurnerchrisrand2.jpg

Hi, I have just built an aero pro. Mach grips and V bars to match the 83 Tange frame.
    Might be willing to part with it as I have a couple of other Burners I am working on. Parts cost me a fortune as you know but would sell for below what the parts cost me.

Hi I'm looking to get my hands on a raleigh burner frame to to up as a project, are you looking to get rid of any of your frames or gear you have there? Maybe you might know someone else looking to sell?

Advertisement