Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xfactor free money?????

Options
  • 12-11-2011 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭

jus loged on to paddy power just there and clicked next elimination to have a look

yerrr wan kitty is 8/13 to get eliminated

there is also a market for "any other" @ 7/1

had to check if they were a band or not

210 on kitty returns 339 - 129 profit

30 on any other returns 240 - break even

http://www.paddypower.com/bet?action=go_betlive_event&ev_id=3179093

am i missing something???????

odds are changing again

kitty 4/6
    any other 8/1

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭doddly

Did they just remove the market

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

no its still there

am i right?

just been onto live help

"It has nothing to do with the other participants that is on the next elimination page, it simply means that if any other selection is bought in at a later stage other than the selections on the next elimination page.

Apologies for the confusion."

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭evosteo

mod please lock and delete

thank you:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

Even if it was what you thought it was they probably would have voided the bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Even if it was what you thought it was they probably would have voided the bet.

why?

sure look at the odds at the moment, Tulisa has one act remaining, for who to be the winning judge is 7/1, but for littlemix(her act) to win is 6/1. As you can see there is a difference, but thats pp choice.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,313 ✭✭✭AstonMartin

With two opposing markets from one bookie and a clear arbitrage opportunity the bookie can claim it was a mistake and void the bet. I'm not sure but they are not going to take a bath on it either. They may just pay out so as not to get negative publicity if the payout is small.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

With two opposing markets from one bookie and a clear arbitrage opportunity the bookie can claim it was a mistake and void the bet. I'm not sure but they are not going to take a bath on it either. They may just pay out so as not to get negative publicity if the payout is small.

It's happened before with the horse Dunguib, whereby one could back the horse to win or back eveyrthing else to win, and you were guarateed to either break even or win 116.

Advertisement