Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Berlusconi : future plans

Options
  • 12-11-2011 9:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

now that Mr.Berlusconi will have a lot of free time, he could star in several high profile xxx movies, he should move to la, do what he does best and use the money to bail out Italy.

not too unlike the plot of breaking bad but replace the high quality produce with barely legal wimmins eager for some ex pm.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

He may not have too much free time on his hands if allegations of him having sex with underage girls turn out to be true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

He is a billionaire i don't know why he was wasting his time running a country for anyway. Bunga Bunga

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭54kroc

Bunga party planner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

woodoo wrote: »
    He is a billionaire i don't know why he was wasting his time running a country for anyway. Bunga Bunga

Immunity from prosecution and the ability to bend laws in directions that favor yoru companies are two pretty good reasons, I think. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I hope they lock him up now that he doesn't have the protection of his office.

Is he guilty?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

He has just resigned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,219 ✭✭✭woodoo

Is he a mafioso?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

Thrill wrote: »
    He has just resigned.

Thank feck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭John Doe1

I hope he gets raped by a group of italian men after his anti-gay comments :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

Construct a "Play Boy: Italia" villa.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

He could represent Italy in next year's Eurovision.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Fianna Fail member.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,570 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

I'm sure his intention is to sleep with the 3% of Italian women he hasn't already interfered with

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Fianna Fail leader

fyp

Advertisement