Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

if you got caught doing a legger from taxi

Options
  • 12-11-2011 6:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

what do you think would happen? taxi thread made me think of this. ive been chased a few times but never been caught, but ive wondered just what the **** would happen if i was. cant imagine they'd go easy, suppose thats the adrenaline rush :D

any taxi drivers here wanna shed some light? or anyone ever caught haha

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭marketty

Hopefully he'd do a Larry Murphy on ya

• Registered Users Posts: 226 ✭✭scooby2791

Jaysis, your some arsehole.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Hopefully you would get a few slaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Hopefully you would get a few slaps.

I know someone who got the slaps as he tried to get out of the cab! His jacket or something got caught on the way out the door and the taxi man bet the head off him!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Taco Corp

ElleEm wrote: »
    I know someone who got the slaps as he tried to get out of the cab! His jacket or something got caught on the way out the door and the taxi man bet the head off him!

Good enough for him. Deserved it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,152 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

95% of taxi drivers are fat and unfit anyway, how would they catch you?

That'll surely get a bite...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

My bro in law is always looking out for the guy who legged it from his cab one night he will probably get his few slaps to .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

closest i came was i did a legger in my estate down long stretch of road, anyway your man tears after me in a car, so im like ****, hide under a hedge your man gets out and is literally just standing above me but never looks down for what reason i dunno, big black lad as well he'd have eat me for breakfast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I think this thread needs to be locked

why? im actually curious to know what would happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Tesco Massacre

EdenHazard wrote: »
    closest i came was i did a legger in my estate down long stretch of road, anyway your man tears after me in a car, so im like ****, hide under a hedge your man gets out and is literally just standing above me but never looks down for what reason i dunno, big black lad as well he'd have eat me for breakfast

How do you manage to be so cool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,058 ✭✭✭✭Abi

what do you think would happen? taxi thread made me think of this. ive been chased a few times but never been caught, but ive wondered just what the **** would happen if i was. cant imagine they'd go easy, suppose thats the adrenaline rush :D

any taxi drivers here wanna shed some light? or anyone ever caught haha

It's a knackery thing to do, just pay your fucking fare. As much as I dislike a lot of their attitudes, they're trying to make a living.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

why? im actually curious to know what would happen

If it's not locked you might do a runner.

• Registered Users Posts: 979 ✭✭✭Seannew1

I know someone who did a legger and left his phone in the taxi.....so some taxi men do have the last laugh...............

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

Sure if ya did a legger a taxi man wouldnt be able to find ya they never know where their going

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

they'd be in a tough position, if you got out, and they caught you, and gave you a few slaps, perhaps a few too many, you'd be fully entitled to sue them in my opinion, at least have an assault charge against them.

i'm not sure what would happen i've never heard of anyone been caught.

i always take my battery out just before i get in a taxi and always bring out a bad phone, the scummiest thing i did was probably take the 14 quid two girls we got taxi home with had given and done a legger with that...its a nackery thing to do but its a matter of percentages....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,485 ✭✭✭Thrill

Seannew1 wrote: »
    I know someone who did a legger and left his phone in the taxi.....so some taxi men do have the last laugh...............

He who laughs last...is a bit thick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

i always take my battery out just before i get in a taxi and always bring out a bad phone, the scummiest thing i did was probably take the 14 quid two girls we got taxi home with had given and done a legger with that...its a nackery thing to do but its a matter of percentages....

Yeah, you're a knacker. Congrats.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

Well done OP, youve just admitted to breaking the law on a public forum.
    Oh, and youve also plastered pics of yourself across the site too so the gardai should have no bother at all tracking you down.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement