Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chimney sweep?

Options
  • 12-11-2011 12:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,114 ✭✭✭

Hello

Can anyone recommend a chimney sweep that covers the Mount Merrion area please.

How much do they normally cost and do they take away the soot.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭Tabitharose

oh if you get a recommendation please share - I'm in Dundrum so chance are they'd cover here too - thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭garbanzo

Me too !

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chimneysweep

Doctor Evil, a good sweep will take away all waste with them. Price ranges from 30 to 120 euro depending on type of appliance used and the quality of the sweep. A stove will be in the high bracket and a messy sweep will be the bottom end. Each chimney has its own peculiarities.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Hi Chimneysweep - I appreciate you asking, but Advertising is strictly forbidden by the terms & conditions that you agreed to when you registered on this site.

tHB (Mod of East fora)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Chimneysweep

The hill Billy, thanks for answering that fir me . As you can see I'm totally new to this forum and will in time find my feet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 RollOnJohn

I realise this is an old thread - also in south Dublin looking for a sweep - any recommendations?

thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭Degringola

Google 'Tim Lawless chimney'. He did ours in Monkstown last autumn, neat job. Charged around E50 I think.

Advertisement