Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Just moved to Dublin- can't get heat in apartment to work. Help!

Options
  • 11-11-2011 7:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I just moved to Dublin in September, and have been in this apartment for 2 months now. When I first moved in, the heat worked fine. It's controlled (I think) by two different boxes. One has a clock dial where the hours can be pushed in or out. There are 3 options: off, on and clock. The other is just a thermostat where I set the heat between 5 and 30 degrees. Now however, my apartment is just cold and the radiators don't even get warm!!! Maybe I'm doing something wrong- anyone know how these work? And for the 'clock' setting if the numbers should be in or out? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭youtheman

Turn the clock 'on' (and this means permanantly on) and then turn your thermostat up full (max temp on the dial). If this doesn't work then you have a problem with your heating.

Advertisement