Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

elderly parents receiving NUMEROUS calls from 0818 365 51350

Options
  • 11-11-2011 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

Hi eircom,

I assume, from online searches, that this is your SMS server. Can I DM you so that you can either 1. have this spam activity stopped immediately or 2. call them in order to validate the complaint and then revert to 1. ?

ps they do not have an SMS-capable handset. Not that its relevant.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Hi eircom,

I assume, from online searches, that this is your SMS server. Can I DM you so that you can either 1. have this spam activity stopped immediately or 2. call them in order to validate the complaint and then revert to 1. ?

ps they do not have an SMS-capable handset. Not that its relevant.

Hi An Ri rua
    yes can arrange this, can you PM me the tel no?
    Thanks
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Hi An Ri rua
    yes can arrange this, can you PM me the tel no?
    Thanks
    Tony

Will do, Tony. Thank you :)

Will do, Tony. Thank you :)

Hi An Ri rua
    PM'd reply, let me know what you want me to do.
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Well, I went googling for this problem again tonight. And look what I found. A thread started by me this time last year, with exactly the same problem.

Thanks to PMs by Tony last year, I think I know how to sort this for my Ma. She's getting phonecalls at 10pm at night from this sh1t; which is distressing for all, as we've just buried my father.

Oh well, that never stopped the f*kin gremlins :-D. No, it didn't.

Well, I went googling for this problem again tonight. And look what I found. A thread started by me this time last year, with exactly the same problem.

Thanks to PMs by Tony last year, I think I know how to sort this for my Ma. She's getting phonecalls at 10pm at night from this sh1t; which is distressing for all, as we've just buried my father.

Oh well, that never stopped the f*kin gremlins :-D. No, it didn't.

Hi

I am really sorry to hear that An Ri rua.
    I hope you do get these calls sorted, remeber that there may be special functions ( alarm system connected to phoneline or remote monitoring system) if you have any further difficulty let me know...
    Tony

• Advertisement
Advertisement