Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First Job

Options
  • 11-11-2011 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

i was just wondering about looking for a job. I'm 16 and in 3rd year as i repeated a year. I've heard that you have to have your junior cert results before you can get a job? i don't have a lot of work experience just as a treasurer in a local youth club. could anybody let me know as i want to hand out my cv before xmas. thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

i was just wondering about looking for a job. I'm 16 and in 3rd year as i repeated a year. I've heard that you have to have your junior cert results before you can get a job? i don't have a lot of work experience just as a treasurer in a local youth club. could anybody let me know as i want to hand out my cv before xmas. thanks :)
    I'd say no, but ask in Work & Jobs Forum to be sure.

This Forum is for questions on how to use the site.

Welcome to Boards!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement