Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New F1 posters.

Options
  • 11-11-2011 5:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭

Just launched these over on the blog (you might have seen the old ones around the Internet earlier this year), would like to know what you guys think :)

Britain.jpg

India.jpg

Italy.jpg

Singapore.jpg

Japan.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭Carroller16

Nice. I like the Silverstone One

• Closed Accounts Posts: 464 ✭✭PJTierney

Nice. I like the Silverstone One
    Cheers mate, much appreciated :)

The British poster was my favourite of the original set and I'm glad it came out well in the redesign.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,444 ✭✭✭frostie500

I really like the Silverstone one, the way you incorporate the new wing complex is deadly! The Japanese poster is class too, very simple yet incredibly effective. They really are terrific work

• Registered Users Posts: 11,825 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

PJ, your work is superb. I love the Italian one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,565 ✭✭✭losthorizon

I love the British one (although I cant imagine ordering the union jack design:o - but you could make a bucketload of money in Britain). I think the italian one is class too. Hmm might go well in my study.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I like the concepts but for some reason I can't imagine hanging one up where I lived. I'd be willing to bet there's plenty of people who could though, fair play. :)

If there's more out soon I'd be surprised if one didn't hit the spot for me.

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    Is that wing flexing in the Silverstone poster :)
    Flapping even, it's 2012-spec ;)

Should hopefully have test prints sorted today, ready to sell later this week.

6de9f02411f411e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Just got back some test prints (did some earlier in the week too, Singapore was already perfect) and I think it's time to put these into production, hoping to have them on sale by the end of next week.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,318 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

What size are they going to be and how much?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,355 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

Saw them at the start of the year, nice work.

http://abduzeedo.com/formula-1-2011-poster-series-pj-tierney

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭rua1972

I like the Japan poster, it has a nice retro feel for me.

Gintonious wrote: »
    Saw them at the start of the year, nice work.

http://abduzeedo.com/formula-1-2011-poster-series-pj-tierney
    That Abduzeedo feature was mind blowing, as once it gets featured there about 100+ other sites around the world copy the blog post.

Once the posters go on sale (hopefully tomorrow) I'll shoot Francois another message and see about a giveaway/feature.

Advertisement