Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sewerage pumping near Termonbarry

Options
  • 11-11-2011 3:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Need a little local knowledge, if anyone can help!

Our estate has a bad sewerage system which keeps backing up. I'm onto the local TDs etc about it to try and get it resolved and they are on the case, but in the meantime I need to get the sewerage system rodded and pumped. Also the rainwater system doesnt seem to drain properly and is in need of pumping too.

Long story short - who near Termonbarry does this? any experiences/prices/phone numbers etc?

You guys have always been very helpful with all these kinds of things, thanks in advance for any help that can be provided!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭silver campaign

The Glancy family Clonterm Longford do that kind of stuff as far as I know. I googled them but couldnt find any contact details. I can't remember the name of their company, maybe somebody else here can help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

The Glancy family Clonterm Longford do that kind of stuff as far as I know. I googled them but couldnt find any contact details. I can't remember the name of their company, maybe somebody else here can help you.

used them a while back and were very effecient...lost the nimber but Oliver Glancy is the mans name

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

used them a while back and were very effecient...lost the nimber but Oliver Glancy is the mans name

043 45346

Ollies brother lives in Tarmon actually.

OP get onto Tommy Crosby and he will sort it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,398 ✭✭✭theoneeyedman

-Corkie- wrote: »
    043 45346

Ollies brother lives in Tarmon actually.

He does....and his nephew is good sirring the sh1t at times too!!:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

He does....and his nephew is good sirring the sh1t at times too!!:P

Ha ha LMAO....:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement